Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Three Times Blessed!

Meet Jack, Gabe & Isabella. I had the privilege of photographing their births back in March. Their mommy's due date isn't even for another 6 more days! I've been patiently waiting for the timing to be just right for these little bundles of joy so that I could do their newborn session. They weren't in the NICU for any time at all (Jack & Isabella for 2 1/2 weeks and Gabe for a little more than 3 weeks) and were sent home as healthy as can be. They are so so soooooooo precious!

What a blessing! Here's a sneak peek for you guys! And Jill--I've said it once and I'll say it a million times more--You are BEAUTIFUL!!! You DO NOT look like you just gave birth to triplets!







Miss Isabella...She looks thrilled to pieces, doesn't she?


3 comments:

Trina Riggott Photography said...

WOW TERESA! These are just beautiful. Those triplets are just gorgeous!!! It was amazing seeing them in person and meet their wonderful family.

jill said...

Teresa, Once again you have amazed me. I can't wait to see the rest of them. You are the best I have ever seen. Thank you for everything. Wanda Harris

Liga Photography said...

These are absolutely amazing! How beautiful! Congratulations!