Monday, May 11, 2009

LeAnna ~Senior Session~

I had a blast doing LeAnna's senior pics. We started out indoors, doing some studio-style shots and then we headed downtown to Depot Street in Hartwell. There are lots of nooks and crannies with lots of texture and color and I can tell you we found them all! I have known LeAnna since she was 9 or 10 years old. It was such a privilege to be able to document the beautiful young woman she has become.

This sneak peek isn't posted in the order the images were taken.

Thanks, girl, for letting me do this session for you! Go ahead--Brag your heart out. You've got the BEST senior pics of anyone you know. Ha!

p.s. I know I spelled your name wrong, but I am HORRIBLE with names! I've never had to spell your name out!

Enjoy!





LeAnna with her mom Sandy. I know where she gets her good looks from!




No comments: