Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shiloh ~15 Days Old~

What else can I say other than Miss Shiloh is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how easy her session went today! Simply put: A photographer's dream. She slept the entire time, occasionally cracking an eyelid here and there, and making us all awe over her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mom & Dad: You have yourselves a GOOD baby! No, there is no such thing as a bad baby, but her temperament in just divine.

She is so precious, I just had to post some from our session. She smiled so much. I love them all! And I hope you do too!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick & Jessica,
Shiloh is beautiful! The pics are great and brought tears to my eyes. God is GOOD!

Love,
Mindy

Linda said...

She is absolutely beautiful because she is my great-granddaughter!
Nina

Anonymous said...

Nick and Jess , Little Shiloh is adorable. she will fill your life with many surprises. Love, Aunt Jilly

Anonymous said...

Nick and Jess , Little Shiloh is adorable. she will fill your life with many surprises. Love, Aunt Jilly