Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Cards!

Okay, I know I posted a while back about Christmas Cards. And now FINALLY! Here are the Christmas Cards I'm offering this year. These are only available to clients who have booked a session since August.

Simply click on the image below to get a closer look!

I think I've got a great collection this year! These are all double-sided, 5x7 thick, high quality cards. Printed on your choice of linen, pearl, or plain cards. They are ordered in multiples of 25 and come with envelopes too. $50 per 25 cards! Not bad for such HIGH quality! Everyone you send these to will NOT want to throw these away! I've even heard of some clients say they're family member or friend FRAMED the card they received! Yes, they're that nice!

And don't worry, you'll be able to see these samples in your viewing gallery too so you can get a REALLY good look at them!

No comments: