Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Miss "C"

Little Miss "C" is all of 3 1/2 weeks old and slept like a 2 day old for almost her entire session! What a pleasure it was photographing her and her mommy and daddy. She is such an angel! Perfect is every way.

Well "A" & "M," I know you two are very proud of her. You should be! Here are a few (okay, several) images from our session today. I just cannot pick a favorite! Although #5 has me staring at her chubby cheeks and sweet little baby lips! I hope you like these as much as I do!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa these are so cute. This was my first look at baby C she is adorable and looks like her mommy. The photos are great as always.

Anonymous said...

Teresa these are so cute. This was my first look at baby C she is adorable and looks like her mommy. The photos are great as always.