Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ty + Charann ::: 04.18.09

This wedding was lots of fun and good times. I worked with Charann in the ER (she's a nurse too) so it was all very laidback. I even got to see some old co-workers that I haven't seen in a long time! I have literally HUNDREDS of images to go through. And I haven't even gotten the files yet of the ones my friend and photographer, Trina, got! Here are a few I proofed to get a quick preview.

Charann: We'll talk later about Bridals! Enjoy!














Gettin' down on the dance floor: "Ice, ice baby...." Ha!



Pictured here with the bride & groom are Jill & Travis. They were generous in sharing their home for the ceremony and reception. Thank you! Your home is beautiful!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Trina Riggott? Small world. Frankie with Stylized is who my family has used but your name was given to me by a friend and Trina's daughter has a class with my bffs daughter. small world. if you're still working L&D at St Mary's (like I heard you were from Libby who met you there) I'll see you in September!