Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ryan + Liz ::: E-Session

Oh. My. Gosh. I had SO much fun doing this session! This is my cousin Liz and her fiance, Ryan. As I mentioned in my previous post, Liz is a hair stylist. And Ryan? Well, he's a graphic designer. I cannot think of any other couple more PERFECT for each other. Creativity just runs through every vein in their bodies. And with all this being said, you KNOW I had a blast doing this session.

We went out to an old, abandoned building right on the Ohio River in Vanceburg, KY. And every single room was a photographer's paradise. Really. I was so disappointed that we ran out of daylight. I could have played there all day long! And don't you know that this couple ROCKED THIS SESSION?!!!

In a perfect world, I would have my own lofty, studio. Complete with a building like this one and my own hair and makeup artist and graphic designer! I wished I could have taken them home with me. So much fun!

Thanks guys, for letting me do this shoot for you! It's one of my faves. Enjoy!!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teresa you are an amazing photographer. i wish i lived closer to you. i would have u doing pics of the kids all the time. i cant wait see you all and your beautiful children. keep up the good work. love your cuz, stephanie

Aunt Anna said...

Great pics Teresa. I don't think they could have turned out any better. You truly have a gift but I guess it is easy when your subjects are as beautiful and easy to work with as Ryan and Lizz

Trina Riggott Photography said...

The couple is adorable but you also rocked the session Teresa!