Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Lily Jane ~Newborn Session~

What can I say about this tiny newborn baby other than she is utterly adorable? I could just eat her fat little toes and kiss her sweet, squishy lips. But I didn't do either one... No, I held it back as much as I could but I did cave and kiss the top of her little newborn head. Oh she is so sweet! And I had so much fun with her too.

There's so much more proofing to be done! Laura, you're going to love these!


I see DIMPLES!!!


Three generations (Yep, that's GRANDMA on the right. I bet you thought she was mom's sister, didn't you?)


A living, breathing, baby doll.


Wide awake--wondering why I'm molding her into these awkward positions.


Sweet squishiness...


An angel...Gotta love the wings


Baby in a sling....I've been DYING to try this pose out. It was NOT easy. All three of us were sweating and on edge!

Night night.

No comments: