Monday, February 9, 2009

Bright, Bold Colors!

I'm really liking the use of off camera flash outdoors. Especially at night. My goal here was to try and do it right at sunset to really get some shots of the setting sun in the background. Fate wouldn't let me do it though. My battery died on my remote transmitter so I had to run to the store to a new one. By the time I got my shooting location, I had my lighting all set up. I went to move the umbrella I had my flash set up on, and CRASH! Down went the umbrella, flash and the transmitter on the light stand. The transmitter died but my flash was okay, thank goodness. So anyway, we broke my studio strobe, the extension cord and started shooting. Maybe next time I'll be able to do this set up again at sunset like i originally planned!

Thanks, Erica, for being so patient. You are so sweet to put up with my mess!


No comments: