Friday, January 16, 2009

Laura's Maternity ~35 weeks~

I just can't say enough about how adorable Laura is. Her belly is so perfect. From the poked out belly button to the linea nigra that runs from top to bottom, it is just perfection! She let me do whatever I wanted during our session together. A photographer's dream! And I just loved how comfortable she was with herself and her pregnant body. She felt beautiful and it shows in ALL of her images. I posted some from our session and merely skimmed the surface on proofing. There are so many other poses we managed to get that I couldn't get to just yet. I have to hold back as I finish up proofing other client sessions.

You go, Laura, for being so beautiful! You RADIATE happiness and pure pregnancy bliss! You'll get to see all of them in about 2 weeks. Thank you, Micah, for being so cooperative and patient. And thank you, Ms. Joyce for lending a helping hand. Now I know where Laura gets her good looks!

Enjoy!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took one look at these, I haven't stopped crying!you are absolutely beautiful,these photos took my breath away!Laura, you are awesome, both Micah & you will make wonderful parents, is there anyway I can get these?let me know.
I love you three very much I cannot wait!! Aunt Patty

patty kagley said...

now I have a google account lets see if it works,,,,,I want you to know that you are such a strong and beautiful woman! I love you and you will do a wonderful job because the Lord is right there with you and has given you a man that loves you so much!!
You go chicky!!