Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Been Loooong Overdue

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I have no family pics of me with my own family. OR any of my ME. Period. Then I thought about how, one day, I'll no longer be here on this earth, and my poor children will go on with NO pictures of their mother. I'm always behind the lens and dread getting in front of it. So I've made it a point to allow myself to get in front of the camera more often. For the sake of my kids.

We went out to my friend Frankie's studio and she actually managed to get some great shots of all four of us in front of the camera at the same time with a decent expression on our faces. I'm so thrilled because I know how hard it is to photograph my kids and I warned her before we started. Her and her assistant, Anna, definitely got their workout in for the day with Brent running around like a crazy child.

But look! At last, I had to share a picture of my beautiful family together, courtesy of my girl Frankie Wylie.


No comments: