Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eli ~18 months~

My friend Dana and I decided to take our boys (who are 6 days apart) to the park so that 1.) we could let them run play and 2.) so I could get some 18 month pictures of Eli. We met up at Harris Shoals Park for a little while then we ended up at the Elder Covered Bridge outside Watkinsville before calling it an evening. Whew! Two toddler boys = high energy and high risk for accidents! But I know our little guys had so much fun...

My favorite...


Don't you just love the tie?

My sweet man having a blast....
On the playground--No, they weren't fighting. I think Eli just wanted to take Brent's shoe off...

Mommy and Eli...She's pregnant with #2. She doesn't know the sex of the baby and it's KILLING me!!!
Another shot of my Brent. Being silly, as usual.
Note his face expression. This is the result of Dana saying, "Smile for Ms. Teresa, Eli!" Don't you love it?!
The covered bridge. Was going for intimate and moody. I think it works here.
Pullback shot of the covered bridge. A pretty place.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I see no other way to contact you.

I just wanted to say that you have massive talent and a creative eye.

Thank you so much for sharing it!