Sunday, June 29, 2008

Athens Maternity and Baby Fair!!!

Great news! I will be settng up a table at this year's Athens Maternity and Baby Fair at the Classic Center on August 9th from 9am-3pm. It's free admission so be sure to stop by my table for great coupons and a drawing for a FREE SESSION and a FREE 16x20!!! This is HUGE, folks!

YEA! For all you breastfeeding mommies out there, you will be able to get a beautiful, intimate, heirloom quality portrait of you nursing your little bundle! As a mother who breastfed for 14 months and still going strong with number 2 for 9 months, I can't tell you how many times I wished I had a nice, sweet, intimate portrait of me nursing my children. So now you can! Stop by my private studio setup in the Classic Center during the Maternity and Baby Fair and take a picture with your nursing baby and get an 8x10 portrait for only $20!!! You'll be SO GLAD you had this!

See you there!

No comments: